Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I'm not finding option in administrative settings to select comprehensive view.  I need to view config of a device that was removed from inventory.  The device was taken off line due to failure and replacement is here, but I don't have the configurat...

Hello Team, I uploaded new collected devices data. However, I can see old devices in the SNTC. It means some hostnames and IPs are duplicated due to device replacement and hostname change. As far as I know, SNTC is supposed to show the latest uploadi...

Our security team scans servers for vulnerabilities and is requiring that we upgrade java to the latest version and upgrade openssh. I have applied the latest patch to our collector - 2.8.1.3, but this has not remediated these 2 issues. How do I go a...

Hey everyone,I have a curious issue where a devices is showing populated in the All Equipment section of the portal. However, there isn't any information on it within the Covered or Not Covered sections on this particular device. The device is a Cisc...

Lmarquez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is wanting to import their SolarWinds data into the Total Care portal using NCM. Can you please provide me with the step by step instruction to ensure that this integration is successful.. Thanks in advance for your help! Doug ...