Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, I´m a current employee of organization. I need to change end customer name on SNTC / CSAM portal. Currently CSAM Portal show the old end customer name and all organization´s contracts shows another one.   I would like to request a change in the n...

Dear Team, could you please guide me how to split inventory data from multiple CSPC collectors to single SNTC portal by which collector had uploaded inventory.   For example: Customer has multiple offices, legal entities (holding company with indepen...

avoytenk by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been through the troubleshooting steps from this link https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/13086296/cspc-collector-troubleshooting - my OVA is correct - I see the collection server registered on the portal - collection profile show complet...

I'm trying to get our Partner IDs re-validated for LOA access.  They've expired month's ago.  What is the process within the Portal?  I see their IDs still are in the ADMIN tab.  Do I need to click on "Manage Access" tab or "Re-validate LOA access" t...