Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I  have purchased a 3504 WLC including Full Support and the contract number is associated to my profile. However, when I try to download the software via Cisco software download, it appears I need additional entitlement. The contract was associated t...

Tori_Ok. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have upgraded from 2.8 to 2.8.1 using the manual upgrade method from the CLI.  I believe the upgrade was successful, although there was a problem with pinging the server that was a known problem and I was able fix that.   When I log into the CSPC v...

micksymon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SNTC portal was registered sucessfully for a specific customer, but only menu available options are All Collectors.   According to my experience with other customers, after SNTC portal registration, we are able to see other menu options available, li...

Getting continual emails (shown below) following the upgrade of CSPC to 2.8:   YOUR(******* user) CSPC GUI PASSWORD IS EXPIRED PLEASE TAKE ACTION TODAY Take a moment to reset your password today (end of the day recommended) at https://********* Not...