Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,   I have a customer who is trying to get one of her employees access into the portal. When she goes to accept the legal agreement, she says it does not load and give her the opportunity to accept it. If anyone can be of assistance, I would gre...

khemstre by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have been tasked with upgrading a number of customer CSPC collectors from 2.3 to 2.7.*   Can you advise the simplest way of exporting the current scopes/devices and credentials from the 2.3 version then performing the upgrade. Followed by the ...

Our team recently had an issue where a product that was end of life was showing contract information that extended beyond this time.  If there a means to have the contract expiration field updated to check against a product's End of Support and then ...

Hello,I have a doubt, we have SNTC running in a global environment and so far we used to add the devices using known IPs obtained from the inventories that we manage.We have been requested to scan every single network in the company to make sure we a...

Hello I can find nothing explaining what can really do a Partner administrator: for example I want to delete an inventory in the portal, and I have not the access to "Inventory Deletion"... as shown in the user guide, and in a video!   > How can I do...