Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have a issue in SNTC portal.   I hve some customers that lost the version installed of CSPC in Library > All Collectors.   The collector version is:   Build-name   : Collection Platform Software 2.7.4.3 Version      : sp-30.0.4-2.3-0-lnx64   Thank...

SNTC VER_LI.jpg

A new installed CSPC 2.7.4 successfully collected data and uploaded it to the PSS, for a limited number of devices(C3750, C2960 switches). The problem is that in 'Full Inventory Report' the "Serial No.(Collected)" column is empty for all devices; and...

When I was first setup I was setup under the incorrect company.  I was removed from the previous company and added to the correct company.  However when I login to look at the devices I still see my old company with no devices not the new with the de...

ryan.aud by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Has anyone else come across this problem When I tried to discover one of my known devices it states that it has been excluded as it is already managed by another IP address, The IP address it states is not on the device or even one used with in th...