Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I want to grant LOA access to a VAR but the Manage Access button is greyed out (can't click on it). I have these rolls assigned in Service Access Management: API Developer, Customer Administrator, Customer User. Is there something else I need to assi...

Hello ! I downloaded upgrade to v2.7.4 without a problem. However, after one day the upgrade still shows "Apply in progress". I tried rebooting the collector and still get the same message. I will appreciate help with this issue. The collector keeps ...

image.png

We have a new CSPC appliance we are using to run scheduled collection and uploads to the SNTC portal. We deleted out the inventory in the portal, verified it was cleared, created a new discovery/upload job and saw it completed successfully. The CSPC ...

I want to upgrade our CSCP from 2.5.2.1 running on a VM to 2.7.4.   The CSPC Collector Platform Software Upgrade User Manual shows the upgrade path as: 2.5.x > JeOS (jeos-30.0.0-0) > SP 2.7 > JeOS (jeos-30.0.4-0) >  SP 2.7.4.  Looking in the Download...

cpadiak10 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been working with my Cisco Rep, and a partner we have that helps manage our Cisco services, and I've been trying to get my account setup for access to request a Cisco Collector certificate.  My account is an administrator, I just accepted the ag...