Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am trying to upgrade my SNTC 2.6 collector after installing the update script.  I am seeing my collector trying to ping 172.163.7.113 at the start of the clicking on the upgrade server icon in the collector.  I then see 5 denies right away and then...

Tried to upgrade to 2.7.4 from 2.7.3 via Web UI.  Web UI report applied failed.  Went to CLI and applied upgrade, upgrade completed and was successful, now running 2.7.4 but when accessing the software updates page in the Web UI get the following err...

artbalkjr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I cant able to see the Software Upgrade tap on CSP Collector GUI portal, as per the attached SNAP Shot steps , i have try to update the CSP Collector LCM installation but the LCM installation has removing the Root user and its struck at admin sh...

I am converting 7 access points from autonomous into a 2504 WLC - which then removes those AP's from SNMP discovery individually - and doesn't seem to filter through the 2504 discovery.  Is this a configuration issue to be corrected, or do all my acc...

I am not seeing expected drop downs, like under the dashboards I don't have an admin dashboard, and under administration I only see collectors, no other menus.  I've tried to upload inventory, it says successful but the items don't show up.  any idea...

boss4223 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes