Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Dear Cisco,   I just reviewed with Solarwinds my configuration and updated and validated everything on the Solarwinds collector.  Please see the attached screen-shot which shows still processing, but nothing populates within the SNTC Portal.  Can you...

I've been utilizing SNTC for over a year, doing month to month CSV imports, as well as collecter discovery/upload.   It appears even when in comprehesive view, my imported data, as well as every reported instance of Upload Processing, has seemingly d...

gsalas111 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company is utilizing the CSP version 2.4 which has been not been patched for a few years.  We are starting to work on getting this upgraded to the latest 2.7 releases and patches, but are facing an issue.   When following the online guides (https...

CBarton24 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I was directed here by Nico from support. My SNTC portal portal is associated with the wrong company (it's been tied to a similarly named organization who is completely unrelated to us). I'm listed as the only user for this SNTC company...

cquinones by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes