Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

WRT the following '[Cisco SNTC status] Investigating : The file import feature to manually upload device data is unavailable' “The file import feature to manually upload device data is unavailable to customers who do not currently have an inventory a...

Hi folks, Whilst there was a somewhat ambiguous statement in the release notes and FAQs for this SNTC upgrade relating to ‘improved accuracy’, I was not expecting to see such significant changes in PSIRT numbers. To give an example, for a subset of m...

We have done a discover using the ip range method. The result is that we see multiple entries (up to 55 entries, see attached) for a host, in the managed devices. The devices in questions are Nexus 7K with multiple SVIs; and each SVI being as an chas...

Hi folks, I'm not getting any view to load/show any data post the change to SNTC 4.0 Every view appears stuck with the loading icon (cg-busy-default-spinner) displayed. The only view that shows any content is: Dashboards > Smart Net Total Care – ‘Com...

Under the alerts section, I am able to view the last date of support for our collection. When you look at Inventory by Product, it also displays a Last Date of Support column, but is only showing two dates vs. the 30+ from the alert page. I verified ...

jbartell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer where the collector is running too many discovery and collection jobs every day (approx. 1400 jobs so far since we built the collector). The collector GUI is not responding so we restarted the collector twice but still no luck and ...

Is there any way for SNTC to view Cisco "servers" on our network so that i can track smartnet status. If SNTC cannot view these devices automatically, will SNTC  be able to at least keep track of smartnet status if i upload a csv of these devices   T...

jpreston4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've gone through the registration process for my company and now hold the DA and SNTC Customer Administrator roles but I still cannot login to the portal. It appears to login but then a splash screen appears entitled 'Get access to Cisco Services Co...

I have a customer that got dings for several security issues on their CSPC collector during a security server audit.  They are currently running version 2.7.  I logged into the CLI to check for an update and one is available.  I was able to download ...

JR Harper by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes