Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, i'm using my account mikhail.riadov@sefe-group.com.I received email that now I have access more than 24 hours ago. But still cannot login.that is what i seeGet Access to Smart Services Connection NowYou do not currently have access to Smart Servi...

Hello,I am setting up SNTC and currently on step #3 (Generate Entitlement Certificate File) of the "Get Started" section.When I click on the hyperlink nothing happens.I have tried multiple browsers, InPrivate modes, clearing cache, allow popups, home...

Hello,I have gone through the onboarding steps to obtain an API key for the Cisco Services API, and I am successfully able to call the customer-detail API via the URL: https://apx.cisco.com/cs/api/v1/customer-info/customer-details.  I get a response ...

CFCFCFCFC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to update my CSPC to 2.10.0.6.  From the GUI, when I click Upgrade Now, it goes to initiated, then back to Not Scheduled.  This happened when I updated to 2.10.0.5 in November 2022.  So I am trying to upgrade via the command line.  ...