Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi We activated the SNTC portal and the collection of information with the CSPC 2.7 on a vmware environment. We have activated various collector with several customers but with this one we are having a lot of issues. 1. We can't have a SUCCESFUL up...

Hello, I have not gotten a clear answer on this. The portal is a great help with Service Coverage Management specifically around vidibility, and I know that the admin can create role based access control to allow specific users visibility to specifi...

Aloha All We have a question on setting up the inventory in CSPC & SNTC, use an test upload to SNTC that had some devices on the network, now we setup CSPC Collector 2.7 and it collected all the devices on the network that has some if the same device...

Hi Team You may find your collector type is changed to CNC since 7/July , however due to backend  logic change, it's not the right value for your dedicate collectors.  We have raise the bug to get it fix as soon as possible.  If you have any queri...

Feng Jin by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I've installed cisco smart collector around 6 times in the past  however on this occasion, once i install the OVA file in vmware and then try to add a static ip address when the server boots up I get a "configuring your cspc appliance" and t...

My collector is starting to get cluttered with discovery jobs and the portal upload processing list is also pretty cluttered. I was just wondering if there was an easy way to organize or remove items from these specific lists or any other lists in ge...

BDDavis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes