Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Buenas tardes Se realizo el registro del SNTC para el usuario YanbalRedCol. Sin embargo al ingresar al portal aparece: Welcome to Smart Net Total Care Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours.Check back later. La cuent...

Is there a reason why you can’t manage alerts is the alerts sections, only Active Alerts section, although the action tab is there?  Under Library – Inventory Insight – what is “Others”?  If devices show up in that section, what should our action be...

Hello Everyone, We're having a problem with one of our customers, the upload seems to be stuck since Thursday (May 25). Could you please help me on that? CSPC: CSP0009029032Version: 2.7Processing Start: May 25, 2017 11:51Status: IN PROGRESS Thanks...

I have a self-serve SNTC Portal provisioning in progress but is stalled at the moment.  A few weeks ago a client and I walked through the self-serve onboarding process.  Shortly thereafter, the SNTC portal was accessible but was not fully provisioned...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I did register for the SNTC portal , and that time I got the successful validation and association .   The case now , after hosting the CSPC OVA file on a server . I got the following Failure message after submitting the IP address (attached).   ...

akozlova by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i'am running over SNTC 2.5. Is ACS, Prime Inf, and ACI, supported? is supported in new versions of SNTC? I ask this because event if this appliance/tools are beeing recognized in the collector, i am not seeing them at the services portal. Thanks ...

Newly signed up for SNTC. Previously was signed up under SmartCare. I registered as the DA and then self registered for the SNTC Portal. Once access was granted I downloaded the collector and set it up, but when I go to generate an entitlement for th...

davidsonm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes