Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello, we have a problem when uploading the file of the scheduled task. The message error is TailEndGateway_Connectivity_Exception_occuredThe version is 2.11, we did a new installation because we were with the 2.8 version, we created the backup file ...

When I access SNT, it redirects me to a page stating that I need to register for access.  I have registered and have the appropriate access rights.  If I attempt to register again, I am directed to page that states that I have already registered and ...

osoares41 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading the CSPC collector from version 2.10.0.3 to 2.10.0.7, the adminshell is no longer accessible.  When trying to log into the admin CLI with the admin account, the credentials are accepted, and then it immediately goes back to the login ...

Sirs,I was able to view some information on the portal, but I'm getting the error Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue per: Could you help me identify what it would be, and what can I do to resolve it?          

jardelalmeida_0-1710275451210.png