Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

We have a new instance of CSCP set up. During installation and configuration we downloaded and used the CSP-C .zip from SMTC during configuration everything seemed to work fine. I created a range of IPs for discovery and I see those devices listed in...

Hello, After upgrading  from 2.7.3.1 to 2.8.1.8 admin shell does not start with error  [collectorlogin@localhost ~]$ su adminPassword:*****PID file exists. But Adminshell service is not completely up.**********If adminshell is restarted manually, ple...

VRU by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that the APs are part of the inventory of the managed device the 9800-40 WLC. I've checked the SNTC site and can see the controllers inventory but it is missing the APs. Checking the raw data on the CSP collector I can see all the inventory in...

WLC-MIB.PNG

Hi Cisco Team, I am trying generate a new certificate to my new collector but this message appear for me: "Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community." Both Chrome and Firefox the problem o...

Hello, We are trying to get access to a new colleague on the account to the SNTC portal. We submitted the access request and got a confirmation mail saying the request has to be approved by the delegated administrator. The problem is that the request...

I have installed CSPC 2.8 version. while registering trail service in GUI getting error failed to download registration file from cisco backend. please try again. I have checked firewall, its allowed internet.  If any one help me this root cau much a...