Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello, When trying to register for SNTC after selecting the organization I receive the "Oops! Something went wrong...". I added the contract and serial number and selected the appropriate location within the 'Become a Delegated Administrator' step. A...

HiHave recently configured CSPC ver 2.8.1.8Used the default settings for all and using SNMP. Upload to SNTC was successfull but notice the following 1) on CSPC collector and on SNTC web, the stack switches members are not shown on both. There is only...

Does Cisco offer the possibility to access the SmartNet Contract via interfaces, e.g. Rest-API?The background is that the customer wants to perform an "automatic" inventory comparison between hardware in his system, and covered items at Cisco...For t...

memende by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So we have the CSPC collector running and updating the smartnet total care portal, however I'm only seeing a couple of ip phones on the list and don't see anything regarding our communications manager servers, unity servers, etc. Am I missing somethi...

Trying to setup connectivity to Smartnet Total Care Portal. Getting the error:Upload UPLOADING: FAILED; Certificate: CSP0009050381; Directory: _SmartnetUpload/10_2; File: transport-inventory-1603716300091.zip; Other Details: Internal Server Error Any...