Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi Team,   I've requested access to some of my customer SNTC portals all which have been approved since Thursday 2nd April.  I currently only have access to one customer portal, but not the rest, can you please check this out and advise please?Thanks...

Hello allI have registered two contracts and eligible serial numbers to the smart net portal, but I will always be forwarded to the registration page. Also in the "Cisco Service Access Management tool" no roles are display as described in the "reques...

Hello,I'm having trouble accessing Cisco Services Connection. Can you help me?I made the SNTC registration by entering the contract number and s/n of the product as requested. I had the return of successfully registered but SNTC is not available.Than...

SNTC.png

I've already received emails saying I'm registered (over 24 hours ago) but when I click to log into the SNTC portal I keep getting redirected to the registration page. Then, if I click on Register again, I see this page momentarily:And then I'm redir...

2020-04-01 07_49_04-SNTC Convergence.png