cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager items

adam.west
Level 1
Level 1

What all *should* we be able to get from Call Manager with SNMP enabled?  I am able to discover and add the phones now - but is it going to cover licensing or anything like that, too?  Maybe I just don't see it or know how - or maybe it is not possible.  That would leave me one-step short pf a complete system.  I love all the hardware/contracts it shows, though we have to clean it up because it thinks items within a covered chassis are not actually covered.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

Currently SNTC portal doesn't have a way to comprehensively report on software application license coverage status.  This is a capability that the team is investigating, but there's no targeted date to provide it at this time.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

Currently SNTC portal doesn't have a way to comprehensively report on software application license coverage status.  This is a capability that the team is investigating, but there's no targeted date to provide it at this time.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Thank you, Jarrett.  Not the answer I wanted, but still accurate and correct, so thank you!  We're working with Cisco now to get all Minor items showing as 'Not Covered' added to the Major items that are covered (they all came together, not separate add-in items - ie: 4321 Router with 2FXO card in it, and the dashboard shows the 2FXO card uncovered, but is covered under the chassis...etc.).  So one step forward.  Now to collapse all the contracts, and hope one day they add software into it to do the same here!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: