Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't access SNTC portal

Hello,

A couple of days ago I was granted access to SNTC, but I still can't access the portal, as I am being redirected to this page: https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/apps/ssueap2.0/prod/#/promo

When trying to register for the SNTC portal, I am told that I already have access, then I am redirected to services.cisco.com, which again redirects me to the page above and the loop goes on. I already tried clearing my cache and accessing the portal on multiple browsers.

The issue is not solely mine, as the company's Delegated Administrator can't access the portal either.

Can someone help me find a solution for this problem?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @GeaninaMariaSandu80650 

Thank you for your patience. A manual sync was required to add you and other users waiting for access to the SNTC portal. Please login and confirm you now have visibility to the portal. 

Additionally, all users have conflicting role assignments for SNTC. The Customer Admin and Customer User roles overlap privileges, with User being the more restricted role. Please assign only one of these roles to avoid access issues in the future.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @GeaninaMariaSandu80650 

Thank you for your patience. A manual sync was required to add you and other users waiting for access to the SNTC portal. Please login and confirm you now have visibility to the portal. 

Additionally, all users have conflicting role assignments for SNTC. The Customer Admin and Customer User roles overlap privileges, with User being the more restricted role. Please assign only one of these roles to avoid access issues in the future.

Regards

Yes, we are finally able to access the portal. Thank you very much!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: