Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't assign the CBR user role

Dear Community,

I'm having some troubles with the CBR user for my partner, I'll give you some background:

-The onboarding was chaotic because the partner signed up with his own CCO ID, not the customer's. However we changed that with the uploaded certificate from the customer.

-After the installation of the CSPC, the CBR user wasn't available because the Partner CCO ID didn't match the hierarchy of the Contract Bill. We made the change for matching that information and it was all OK.

-Now the partner can't assign the CBR user role because he "lost" the privilege to do so.

Sin título.png

What else can we do? The partner is in a hurry to get the CBR user.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

Please private message me customer and partner userid as well as contract# for further review.

Regards,

Suchita

Dear Suchita,

Thank you for your quick response, I'll message you.

Kind regards.

Thanks for the details. The contract and related information looks good. I am working with CSAM team to help enable CBR roles and will keep you posted with the updates.

Thanks. Really appreciate it.

Hi Suchita, did you see any anomaly?

Hello Alejandro,

CBR Roles should now be enabled for now the partner. Please advise the customer DA to access CSAM tool and proceed with role assignment. Let me know in case of any issues.

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: