cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot access Smart Portal

Steve Wood
Level 1
Level 1

Installed a Smart collector for a customer. Now need to try and align the contracts. No matter what I try i cannot get past the registration once the Cotract and SN are entered and get the following message.

This contract is not active and not associated with your Cisco account profile. Please identify a valid contract and use the Cisco Account Profile Manager to associate your account with that contract. Cant associate in the Profile manager.

need to somehow align the customer contracts the account manager has given me so we can register the CSPC install a cert and start using it. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Steve,

SNTC onboarding needs to be done using SNTC end customer CCOID which has active smart enabled contract associated with.

Please reach out to the TAC Front Line teams for assistance at sntc-support@cisco.com. If you or the TAC Front Line encounter any issues, please report back to the community pages for TAC Support.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Steve Wood
Level 1
Level 1

CSAM reports "You are not authorised to access this resource. I can share Contract details via private message.

Hi Steve,

SNTC onboarding needs to be done using SNTC end customer CCOID which has active smart enabled contract associated with.

Please reach out to the TAC Front Line teams for assistance at sntc-support@cisco.com. If you or the TAC Front Line encounter any issues, please report back to the community pages for TAC Support.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: