cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot access Smart Services Connection. Getting redirected to the registration

dlalla
Level 4
Level 4

Recently, when trying to log into the portal, I am getting redirected to the registration site with a message that I must be entitled to as least one Smart Service Contract, but, we do have SNTC suport contracts and I have been using the portal for almost two years.

Need assistance to regain access to my company portal.

8 Replies 8

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Could you please try to access now? If issue persist, please do let me know.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hello Supriya,

Yes I am able to access to portal now, can you explain what the issue was please.

Also, since the last portal version upgrade, every time I log in I get the message  (see attachment) "You have used CSV file import to create data in the portal. You neeed to re-import the data ...?

I have done this but the message persists - what do I need to do the stop this notification?

Hi,

Manual sync up was needed in your case which is not require on usual scenario. Once I have done that, you are able to access SNTC portal. About your popup, it seems this is informational pop-up to have CSV upload since you are doing only CSV upload for given account. I will check further to see if anything else.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya,

We use both CSV and CSPC Collector for inventory uploads, but, our company policy does not permit automated uploads from CSPC, so we manually export the VSEM file and do a manual upload to the portal.

I understand the message is cosmetic, but simply it's annoying so would appreciate if you can help stop this from happening every time we log into the portal.

Hi,

I've been given access to this tool and have received the access emails, however when i try to got to services.cisco.com i get redirected to a promo page.

Is this normal?

Hi Andrew,

Please make sure to have separate post.

For this time, I perform manual sync up. So please check and if any question, please open separate post.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as others, I have been given access to this tool and have received the access emails, however when i try to got to services.cisco.com i get redirected to a promo page.

Also, i get the following error when trying to load this page. Works when using Safari but i'm told it's not optimised for this browser and should use others and one is Chrome which is what i'm using and get this error.

This cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com page can’t be found

link: https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/ 

Maybe you are using an old link, if this is for accessing the SNTC portal then you can try this link instead:

https://services.cisco.com/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: