Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot find SNTC SKU's anywhere

Mark Fletcher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a SMARTnet agreement for our ASA5512-X with Firepower Services.  Previously when ordering from a partner, I gave them the correct SKU, and the partner supplied.  However it appears SKU's have disappeared off of the Cisco site, cus I cannot find them anywhere.

The SNTC agreement I need is download only.  We don't need engineer's time or SLA's, just simply the ability to download subscription and IOS updates.  Can anyone point me to the page that lists all the SNTC SKU's?

2 Replies 2

bretc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you give me the exact pids you are looking for.  I did a few searches on and seemed to be able to find them.

For example:  

ASA5512-FPWR-K9

@Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a SMARTnet agreement for our ASA5512-X with Firepower Services.  Previously when ordering from a partner, I gave them the correct SKU, and the partner supplied.  However it appears SKU's have disappeared off of the Cisco site, cus I cannot find them anywhere.

The SNTC agreement I need is download only.  We don't need engineer's time or SLA's, just simply the ability to download subscription and IOS updates.  Can anyone point me to the page that lists all the SNTC SKU's?

@Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi,

Hi btretc,

Thank you for your post.  Sorry to be a dufus, but it's the PIDs I am looking for, I think.  We call them SKU's here in the UK, but PID's is the same thing.  I know the type of SMARTnet I need (download only), I just cannot find a PID for it.