Views
Helpful
Replies

cannot login to WebUI after upgrade to 2.7

TomB
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have upgraded a customers smart collector to version 2.7 from 2.5. The installation seemed to have been successful, but I am unable to log into the WebUI. I have tried the old Admin123 password and the default admin password for 2.7. Is there any way to get into the WebUI

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Hi Tom,

Please excuse the delay in responding. We'll have an expert reply just as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Cheri

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Tom,

Can you please let me know if you were able to access the UI prior to upgrades?  On older images of CSPC, the default login name may be "admin" and "Admin123".  Can you please check and see if either of these work?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett

I have tried both admin and Admin123 as the username and still cannot access the web client

Thanks

Tom

Hello Tom,

I have sent over some additional details for you to try in a private message. Please let me know if those are successful. Unfortunately , if those do not allow you to login the password may be lost now and a new CSPC instance will need to be deployed.

Thank you,
Jarrett
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: