Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot remove DA from CSAM

Alexandre11
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was registered as a DA on the client CSAM. Yesterday i already removed my access of being DA and now the client is the only DA of the CSAM portal. Today i am adding my Cisco ID in the CSAM as external administrator and after to assign a role,The CSAM recognizes my Cisco ID together with the client company.

Could you please remove my the client company and address from my cisco id and add my company? Once you replied me on private, i will send you a print screen of the CSAM.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have removed role assignment from customer party.

To become CBR admin/user, it is two steps process. First you have have DA for partner company. Please go thru below.

SNTC Portal Administration and Management Guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

Request to become Partner DA for partner company (either you or someone from partner company):

Look for topic: 'Request Partner Delegated Administrator (For Partners Only)'

CBR admin/user steps:

Step 1 (This step is done by Partner company DA): Look for topic 'Add New Users to the Portal and Assign Roles' on above link. (NOTE: this step has to be done before step 2)

Step 2 (Only done by Customer company DA to assign CBR admin/user role): Look for topic 'Add Partners to the Portal and Assign Roles' on above link.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please private message me your CCOID and your company name. As well,  please share your end customer company name as well. Partner should have CBR user/admin role to end customer. I will update you all detail if you would like to have.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have removed role assignment from customer party.

To become CBR admin/user, it is two steps process. First you have have DA for partner company. Please go thru below.

SNTC Portal Administration and Management Guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

Request to become Partner DA for partner company (either you or someone from partner company):

Look for topic: 'Request Partner Delegated Administrator (For Partners Only)'

CBR admin/user steps:

Step 1 (This step is done by Partner company DA): Look for topic 'Add New Users to the Portal and Assign Roles' on above link. (NOTE: this step has to be done before step 2)

Step 2 (Only done by Customer company DA to assign CBR admin/user role): Look for topic 'Add Partners to the Portal and Assign Roles' on above link.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: