cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst switches showing as not covered but in fact covered under a Product ID - Unique Serial Contract

eleanoranne888
Level 1
Level 1

Our access switches are covered under [Product ID - Unique Serial#] setup.

Ex:

Product ID: WS-C3750X-48P-S

Quantity: 10

Unique Serial Number: FDO1111111

** 10 C3750X are covered under this unique serial number.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Anne,

I've received your reply via private message. Thank you for confirming the issue is resolved, please reach out again if you have any additional questions or concerns while using the SNTC portal.

Josh

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The serial number FDO1111111 is not valid and is not showing in our records. It is not on any given contract so will show as not covered in the portal.

Are you certain this is the correct SN?

Regards, Tim

My apologies, Tim. My mistake.

The correct serial number is FDO1523V0ST.

We cold spare parts for replacement and our access switches are on Software support contract only - TAC, Software download, etc.

Cheers,

Anne

Hello Anne,
I have sent a private message with details about this issue. Please provide a response so that we can better assist you with this request.
Thank you
Joshua

Hello Anne,

I've received your reply via private message. Thank you for confirming the issue is resolved, please reach out again if you have any additional questions or concerns while using the SNTC portal.

Josh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: