cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBR Admin Assignments

barasniewski
Level 1
Level 1

I need to pass the CBR admin permission from one of our customer to my company, but the check box is not selectable. I already have all customer contracts registered in my CCO and even then the option to select does not appear. I have already performed this procedure on other customers and it always worked, but in this specific case we are in trouble. Does anyone know what this problem could be?

best regards!

Leandro Barasniewski

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Leandro,

The CBR role option should now be enabled. Please ask customer DA to proceed with CBR role assignment and let me know if there are any issues further.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Leandro,

Can you please share the DA CCO ID and Contract number of a contract that's between Partner company and Customer company?

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

The DA CCO ID from customer is: ti***

The CCO ID from CBR Admin is: lea***

And the contract Number are: 93***.

Best Regards,

Leandro Barasnieswski

Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide sensitive information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

Hello Leandro,

The CBR role option should now be enabled. Please ask customer DA to proceed with CBR role assignment and let me know if there are any issues further.

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: