cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBR Admin cannot be assigned

Added Solucoes
Level 1
Level 1

Customer cannot add my company user as CBR Admin.

My company user are sucessfully found at CSAM portal but CBR ADMIN e CBR USER check boxes are grey out.

My company is a reseller and has access to customer contracts.

Could you help me, pls?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Luciano,

The customer is already onboarded into SNTC.

The contract that was used for SNTC registration has expired, and the new contract that you provided is pointing to different end customer and not the one that has registered into SNTC. Without active smart entitled contract that has the end customer covered, you will not be able to get CBR role in CSAM tool.

You may want to work with your account manager to review contract updates. The contract updates are not handled via SNTC. 

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

For troubleshooting, please send me the Customer DA and partner userid as well as contract#

Regards,

Suchita

Hi,

Customer DA : FabioAlvesdaSilvaSantos2921

Partner User ID: smartnetadded

Contract : 201208206

Thanks in advance.

Luciano.

Hi,

Secretaria is part of main organization (Governo) but registered with different registered number.

The only valid option is to change Customer Name on contracts?

I don´t know the reason why the contracts was registered with another name and FTIN, and if it is a valid option for customer.

Thanks in advance.

#- Please type your reply above this line -##

Nós protegemos sua jornada para a nuvem! O caminho mais seguro para a nuvem é através de uma sólida base física e virtual. A Added sabe como lhe ajudar a otimizar as vantagens em cada etapa ao longo de sua jornada para a nuvem, sempre priorizando a segurança do seu ambiente.

O presente e-mail é destinado somente às pessoas acima especificadas, podendo conter informações confidenciais e/ou legalmente privilegiadas. Se você não for um dos destinatários do presente e-mail e/ou anexos, favor providenciar a exclusão permanente do original e de qualquer cópia / impressão que tenha sido realizada. A disseminação, distribuição ou cópia do presente e-mail por pessoas não autorizadas sujeitará o infrator às penalidades legais.

This e-mail is intended only for use by the addresses named here in and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout there of. The dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments there to by unauthorized personnel shall subject them to the sanctions predicted by civil and criminal law.

Please,

Could you give mor details about?

For example, could send me an email providing the specific information that you told me (main organization name and FITN)?

As I understand, you are asking to change customer name and FITN information on new contracts to reflect as the main organation name and FITN, right?

Thanks in advance?

Luciano.

Hello There,

As per CSAM guidelines there needs to be a smart entitled contract between partner company and customer company in order for CBR role to be enabled in CSAM Tool.

Can please you provide the contract that you have with customer company?

The contract that you provided last time does not cover the customer company.

The detailed private message was sent on December 19, 2018

Regards,

Hi,

My account service reports me the customer change the end customer name and all new contracts are bounded with this name. 

As you said (Secretaria) is part of main organization (Governo).

When the portal was activated in past we registered a valid contract at that time that was bound to (Governo). 

According to my local reseller, all is required is that you bound a valid contract at (secretaria) to SNTC portal registration.

Can you do this change?

Thanks in advance.

Luciano.

Hi,

Any news about this case?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Luciano,

The customer is already onboarded into SNTC.

The contract that was used for SNTC registration has expired, and the new contract that you provided is pointing to different end customer and not the one that has registered into SNTC. Without active smart entitled contract that has the end customer covered, you will not be able to get CBR role in CSAM tool.

You may want to work with your account manager to review contract updates. The contract updates are not handled via SNTC. 

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: