Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBR Admin: Problems to login in CSAM portal

During register on CSAM Portal, we are having issues after registering digital signature, where the portal redirect us to Review Agreement screen again.

If we logout and try again, we have same issue.

We are logging in with customer´s user on CSAM portal:

CCO ID: thi***

Thanks in advance.

*** Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide personally identifiable information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I would like to say that I tested access to CSAM portal with customer login now, and it works fine.

We can close this case.

Thanks for support!

Luciano.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

Can you please share the URL as well the Browser details that you used when you faced the issue?

Also can you give it a try one more time in FireFox using this URL and share the results?

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

There seems to be an issue with CSAM portal at the moment.
Please ensure that you are accessing the CSAM portal using the following URL: http://cdceb-prod.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam/

Try one more time after accessing using this URL.

Hi,

I am acessing the exact URL that you told me!  And a  did the test again and have same issue.

After that I had another screen where I need to review the contract (scroll down the screen until the end) and I need to click on a button that load a picture of customer signature.

After select that picture, I click on Finish button and the portal redirects me to the following URL:

https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam/login.do?action=home

That loads the screen that is attached on.

Thanks.

Thank you for the test and sharing the results. We have engaged CSAM team to further look into this issue and will get back with the next updates at the earliest.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi,

I would like to say that I tested access to CSAM portal with customer login now, and it works fine.

We can close this case.

Thanks for support!

Luciano.