cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

CCSP Collector

Hi

Trying to log a TAC case about our Collector and the data it collects not being sent to Cisco. Unfortunately we don't know our Service Contract No. Speaking to TAC they asked for the serial number of the appliance but when I've gone in and looked it is 11111111, which is obviously incorrect. Without either of the pieces of info I cant log  a case. They suggested our account manager, and he suggested this forum. Any ideas/help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

I am assuming you are referring to the CSPC collector, which is not associated with a PARTS contract and they must be for coverage associated with a SERVICE contract.   If the service you have it associated with ( added certificate to software for registration would specify the service) is Smart Net Total Care then below are the type of contract that the END-CUSTOMER  must have

SNTC Customers

Customers with only core SNTC (PARTS contracts) contract are not entitled for TAC Collector (CSPC) or SNTC Portal Support. There is Community support available.

To get TAC support for SNTC Collect and Portal customer needs to have Smart Assist( SERVICE CONTRACT). This is included in bellow mentioned contracts:

• TS Advantage Bronze/Silver/Gold and Platinum (TSAB, TSAS, TSAG, TSAP)

• AMSP, AMSS, AMST, FTSS, SPADV, PNSAS

• CSAS or NLS1

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

I am assuming you are referring to the CSPC collector, which is not associated with a PARTS contract and they must be for coverage associated with a SERVICE contract.   If the service you have it associated with ( added certificate to software for registration would specify the service) is Smart Net Total Care then below are the type of contract that the END-CUSTOMER  must have

SNTC Customers

Customers with only core SNTC (PARTS contracts) contract are not entitled for TAC Collector (CSPC) or SNTC Portal Support. There is Community support available.

To get TAC support for SNTC Collect and Portal customer needs to have Smart Assist( SERVICE CONTRACT). This is included in bellow mentioned contracts:

• TS Advantage Bronze/Silver/Gold and Platinum (TSAB, TSAS, TSAG, TSAP)

• AMSP, AMSS, AMST, FTSS, SPADV, PNSAS

• CSAS or NLS1

View solution in original post

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links