Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO Collector Problems

Good afternoon CISCO Community

I have another query, yesterday I received a response from you, which I appreciate your time but the client sent me two problems that are occurring regarding the attached collector evidence sent by the client:

Let me tell you that yesterday I casually got an email from Cisco to the client and he told me that he already has access to the portal and has no problems.

Now in the morning we had a Webex session with the client to continue with the steps and to be able to download the license file from the portal and upload it to the Collector up to here. Everything was fine, we did not configure the SNMP and we already collected 2 computers, but we had 2 problems :

1 We had problems with the collected file uploading to the SmartNet portal (we have full permissions in the firewall)

We also had problems to UPDATE the Collector once the file was downloaded, it did not install.

I appreciate in advance your collaboration to solve the problem to the client.

Best regards,

2 Replies 2

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Thanks for reaching out to us again.

Let's start with problem first - We had problems with the collected file uploading to the SmartNet portal

Could you please provide issue in detail with screenshot?

Please private message me with client name, inventory name, screenshot of error message etc

When you private message, please use same subject line 'CISCO Collector Problem'.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out via private message for requested information.

If you have not enabled linux user login, please follow and enable linux user 'collectorlogin' and 'root' so you can get requested log for further troubleshooting.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/Configure-CSPC-Appliance-via-CLI.pdf

Thanks,
Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: