Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CSP Collector 2.5 not uploading inventory

Hello,

I have setup a virtual CSPC, version 2.5.  I registered it and licensed it, discovered 7 devices, ran the collection profile, and the data is not showing up in the portal.  The devices show up in the collector.  I ran it twice on 1/26/15, at 14:01 and 16:14 Eastern, and it also ran on schedule at 2:00 Eastern.  When I first set myself up to use the portal, I did a CSV import of 4 devices into a new inventory.  When I setup the collector, I specified a new inventory name.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but thought I would mention it.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

My inventory showed up.  I had to edit my customer information and select the new inventory.  It was unchecked so it wasn't showing on the portal.  Thank you for your assistance.

Mike

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Michael,

Could you check the Reports > Inventory Reports section of the collector and confirm that the collection profile completed successfully? If so, then your upload might be stuck in the processing queue on the portal.

Thanks,

Lynden

Yes, it did run successfully.  When I check the portal, Upload processing, it doesn't show up.

Hi Michael,

It is very likely that your uploads are still running on the back-end, not visible within the portal. This cab happen, especially if several were triggered within a short period of time. It's a bit counter-intuitive, I know. You push an upload and don't see it in the portal so you push another, however this exacerbates the problem as it causes a backlog on the back-end. Please wait at least 24 hours before pushing any new uploads. If the ones you ran are still not showing in the portal at that time, update this post again.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Hello,

My inventory showed up.  I had to edit my customer information and select the new inventory.  It was unchecked so it wasn't showing on the portal.  Thank you for your assistance.

Mike