cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CSPC Upgrade to 2.8.1.6

bmsocia97
Level 1
Level 1

We have the CSPC Application/platform running for our infrastructure. In working in there today, I see that there is an update that is available to update the unit from 2.8.1.4 to version 2.8.1.6. When I click the upgrade button, it comes back with an "authentication Failed" error:

Either your Password is expired or Authentication Failed. Please re-enable the server connection from Server Connection Setup page.

I have gone to the server connection setup page and disabled and re-enabled with my CCO ID, but again, when I go to that update process, it continually gets the authentication error. I do not know what to do next. Everything is working right. Any ideas or suggestions on how I might be able to get the upgrade to work?
5 Replies 5

Walter Thompson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi bmsocia97,

Cisco apologies for the inconvenience this may be causing you at this time. Cisco is aware of the widespread issue and is urgently working to resolve the problem. 

Br,

Walt

Hi ,

Has Cisco resolved the issue ? I am experiencing the same issue for upgrades from 2.8.1.6 to 2.8.1.7.

The original problem of this post has been resolved. Please open a new post and include any screenshots of the problem

We trying to update the cspc unit from 2.8.1.4 to version 2.8.1.8. but  comes back with an "authentication Failed" error:

Either your Password is expired or Authentication Failed. Please re-enable the server connection from Server Connection Setup page.

I have gone to the cli and disabled and re-enabled with my CCO ID, but, when I go to that update, it still gets the authentication error.  Any ideas or suggestions? attached you will find the screenshot about this issue

I replied already to your stand alone post