cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Customer API with error 403

ingo.sewaybrick
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to use the Cisco csapi-customer 1.0.

My user was already associated with the API Role, had the visibility of customer / contracts of my company.

I also, could create the application and get the token of the application using the oath 2.0 method.

Meanwhile, when i do the get https://apx.cisco.com/cs/api/v1/customer-info/customer-details using the bearer token, i'm receiving the error 403 (Access Denied).

Remarks: I could check in the Mule platform that the call was made (the graph show the number of requests that get the error 403).

4 Replies 4

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

You need APIDeveloper role to access Service API (SNTC API). You may review the Role Assignment Process and API videos from the blog and work with your customer DA to get the required access.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

I confirmed internally and mmy user was assigned with the developers role, meanwhile the error still persist.

Regards,

Ingo Sewaybrick

Hi There,
Can you send me a PM of your Application name and Client ID to further check on the issue?
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hey Jarrett i am facing the exact same issue, can you please help me with it too

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: