Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Services Access Management (CSAM) Agreement Error

ironick091
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to review and accept the `Company Administrator Terms and Agreement` in the Cisco Services Access Management portal, however, I am receiving an error anytime I try to go to accept the agreement and fill in the details:

An unexpected error occurred. You may use the browser Back button to re-try this transaction.

The information for this transaction has been forwarded to support team to investigate this problem. If you want to follow up to be notified when the situation is resolved, please open a case at My Cisco Workspace

- If you are not set up to open a case, click on "Add Module" and select Customer Service Central Module.

- In Customer Service Central, click tab for Open a Case and select General Inquires > Tool/Application/Other.

- When submitting the Open a Case form reference the Cisco Services Access Management (CSAM) user association or user role assignment error; Transaction ID 99321

I have tried using multiple browsers, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, and Google Chrome and I still get the same error.

I've also tried opening a case as described in the error message but was unable to do so. 

Does anyone know how to resolve this error or who to contact to get it resolved?

1 Reply 1

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,
Can you please let me know if you are still facing this issue? If so can you PM me your CCO ID and Company name so I can take a look for you?
Thank you,
Jarrett