cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Smart Net Total care portal will not allow me to associate my account with my contracts

Good afternoon,

Finishing the Cisco Smart Net Total care portal is somewhat challenging.  I have clicked the link in the email subject: Smart Net Total Care portal access and filled out the form making my o personal email the person who should get these emails.  I then went to the portal and tried to associate my personal email with my contract, but it will not allow me to do that because the company address is not associated with my personal email

I go to the https://id.cisco.com/ui/v1.0/profile-ui/personal and attempt to furnish the company name and site address, click the update button and nothing happens.  The button greys out and nothing else happens.  When I go away from the page, the data is not saved.  The access management tab says:

Your profile must have a complete and validated company address to process any access requests. Please update your company address

How can i move forward?

Thank you in advance.

4 Replies 4

aibhatna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi wjones,

Hope you are you doing well!
We are looking into the issue you posted. We will reach out to you soon with an update.

We would request you to share below mentioned details in personal message:

Party ID:
Company Name:
CCOID:
Contract Number:

Thank you

Regards,

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Hello,
Thanks for looking into this for me.

Hi wjones,

You're most welcome. We will assist you further with this & get back with an update.

Regards,

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

aibhatna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Wendell,

For the assistance with the ccoid we request you to reach out with web-help@cisco.com. Rest details have been shared in PM for reference. 

Regards,

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: