cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Support for CSPC

fmaisano
Level 5
Level 5

I have a customer who is running into issues with CSPC. They even rebuilt the server from scratch and still having issues. They opened a TAC Case per these directions:

https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/docs/sntc/support.html

Per the customer, "The online portal doesn’t give me any options for this product, and when I tried calling in the support tech had no idea what I was talking about."

Anyone know how to engage with Cisco to get help with this?

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

shipand2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey,

Greetings for the day!

Can you please PM me the issue you are facing with the CSPC.

Regards,

Shivam Pandey

fmaisano
Level 5
Level 5
Hi,

Here are the comments made by the customer. Perhaps it would be best if you can work directly with him to resolve?
GregBrodine@elpasoco.com GregBrodine@elpasoco.com

So another question for you. I’ve been trying to fix our SNTC/CSPC for over a month now, and I’ve even completely rebuilt the CSPC server with no luck. At this point I really need Cisco’s assistance with it, and when I try to open a TAC case via the directions in https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/docs/sntc/support.htmlI get nowhere. The online portal doesn’t give me any options for this product, and when I tried calling in the support tech had no idea what I was talking about. Do you know of any way of getting support from Cisco on CSPC/SNTC (or can get me POC to work with)? The issues I’m trying to fix right now are:

Serial numbers and PIDs aren’t showing in SNTC, but are showing on the CSPC.
I created a scheduled data collection profile, which I don’t think is needed (and may be causing the above issue), but I can’t delete or modify it.
Looks like CSPC is not discovering all devices in a switch stack.

Hi,

Can You please PM me the following details:

CSPC appliance id:

Company name:

contract Number:

Inventory name:
and the serial numbers and PIDs that are nappearing 

Regards,

Shivam Pandey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: