cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clear out inventory and start again

wtnetwork
Level 1
Level 1

The inventory upload process added everything with the same host name. How do I clear out everything I currently have in my inventory and start again?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

As of now, deleting inventory option is not available on SNTC portal yet. However, there is an enhancement for inventory deletion feature but there is no ETA at this point.  For time being, please un-select these test inventories names from the Global Filter and you will only see devices for selected inventory.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

As of now, deleting inventory option is not available on SNTC portal yet. However, there is an enhancement for inventory deletion feature but there is no ETA at this point.  For time being, please un-select these test inventories names from the Global Filter and you will only see devices for selected inventory.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hello,

We have implemented the ability to delete inventories from the SNTC portal.  This capability is available to Customer Admins and can be granted to CBR Admins.  Please review the release notes for further details.

Cheers,

Cheri

Hi, it says in the document the issue is resolved to delete inventories, but what is the option in the portal to do it? thanks!