Views
Helpful
Replies

Client's DA lost access after changing email on his CCOID

Cisco SmartNet
Level 1
Level 1

Hello SNTC team,

I have this client where we successfully installed the SNTC tool.

The problem is, the DA changed his primary email on his CCOID to an @gmail account. After that he lost access to services.cisco.com and the customer disappeared from our CBR account.

I asked him to change back his primary CCOID email to his corporate and individual email account, and so he did.

Unfortunately he still does not have access to the portal at services.cisco.com. It logs in for 2 seconds and then he is thrown back to the attached screen. I already checked if his CCOID is associated to a valid SNTC contract, which it is.

So, by now, he changed back his cco email to his corporate one, but still no good and the customer completely disappeared from our CBR account.

What should I do now to fix this mess?

By the way, DA's CCOID is hti***.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We'll be happy to investigate further with the needed information.

@Kevin Kelly wrote:

Apologies for the delay.

If you can provide an active Smart-enabled contract number that you have with this customer, we can investigate further.

Thanks!
Cheri

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Kevin Kelly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The change of the email address was NOT the cause of the loss of access. The user changed their email address on 7/18, but I can see that the user's access to SNTC was actually inactivated on July 12th, because the company's enablement to SNTC was inactivated on that same date.

Hi Kevin,

Please, explain what you mean by "company's enablement to sntc was inactivated".

I'm quite sure they still got valid snt contracts, so I'm a little bit confused.

Thanks

Hi Kevin,

Did you read my last message? I'm still waiting your reply.

Thanks!

Apologies for the delay.

If you can provide an active Smart-enabled contract number that you have with this customer, we can investigate further.

Hello,

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We'll be happy to investigate further with the needed information.

@Kevin Kelly wrote:

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks!
Cheri