Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collected data not uploaded to cisco

Dear Sir ,

We are complete collector registration , credentials , discovery  and  run collection profile  but there the collected data not uploaded to Cisco as there is nothing in the library/administration/uploading processing.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

asingadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mohamed,

Hope your doing great.Sorry for delay in response.

I can see the uploaded data on SNTC portal for the company "CONNECT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES" .  If you're still facing the same issue please provide me the company name .

Thanks,
Anusha.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

asingadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mohamed,

Hope your doing great.Sorry for delay in response.

I can see the uploaded data on SNTC portal for the company "CONNECT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES" .  If you're still facing the same issue please provide me the company name .

Thanks,
Anusha.

Dear Anusha ,

thank you , the company name is ( INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDING)

Till now the data not upload to Cisco and we are already run collection profile more times.

Best Regards

Mohamed Basal

Hey Mohamed Abdallah,

I have checked our backend and the SNTC portal and see that there was one file import upload processed on 1/09.  Are you guys expecting more uploads to be available on the SNTC Portal?  What prompt do you receive when attempting to run the upload process?

Thanks,

Justin

we did receive  process have been completed and gave me list of devices inventoried and then we select close.

Hey Mohamed Abdallah,

I see, have you been running the upload profile after running the collection profile?  Running just the collection will not upload unless it was set to process an upload after a successful collection.

Can you log into the CSPC GUI.  Under "Settings" -> "Manage Data Collection Profiles" -> Select the default profile "sntc1x_min_cp" and click over to "Profile Details". -> Scroll down to the bottom of this page and see what export options are selected.  Let me know what you see.

Thanks,

Justin

I have the same problem, I show you image of what you indicate.

You could support me to identify failure.
Regadrs

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey ehuerta@censystems.com.mx,

When the Collection Profile is ran, does it output a "Success"?  When was the collection and following upload submitted?

Please see the below link on how to provide me proprietary information to assist you.  Can you provide the company and inventory name in question and I will check the backend for the upload.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

Justin