Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collection data not uploading to SNTC Portal

Hi there I just install a collector, its a fresh install, there are no firewalls and no proxys. I´ve created an upload profile with one Switch to see if its working, the upload job says succesfull, if  I check it on job status says status completed and state success. but I can´t see it on the SNTC Portal. If any one could point me on the right direction to see if I´m missing something, I would appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Francisco Jose ,

I have checked the SNTC portal with the CSPC ID you have attached , found there were 5 upload processed end to end successfully on 6th November 2017 and the reports are available on SNTC portal UI .

Since you don't have access to the same company on the SNTC portal you cannot see the data , Please contact you customer DA ( delegated administrator) to get the required access to view data/reports from SNTC portal.

Please revert in case if you still have any queries .

Thank you.

Regards,

Pamela

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Francisco Jose ,

I have checked the SNTC portal with the CSPC ID you have attached , found there were 5 upload processed end to end successfully on 6th November 2017 and the reports are available on SNTC portal UI .

Since you don't have access to the same company on the SNTC portal you cannot see the data , Please contact you customer DA ( delegated administrator) to get the required access to view data/reports from SNTC portal.

Please revert in case if you still have any queries .

Thank you.

Regards,

Pamela

Hi Pamela thanks for your reply customer just came back from vacations , and report that, he´s seeing  the reports now. Thanks for the reply