Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collection data not uploading to SNTC Portal

Hi there I just install a collector, its a fresh install, there are no firewalls and no proxys. I´ve created an upload profile with one Switch to see if its working, the upload job says succesfull, if  I check it on job status says status completed and state success. but I can´t see it on the SNTC Portal. If any one could point me on the right direction to see if I´m missing something, I would appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Francisco Jose ,

I have checked the SNTC portal with the CSPC ID you have attached , found there were 5 upload processed end to end successfully on 6th November 2017 and the reports are available on SNTC portal UI .

Since you don't have access to the same company on the SNTC portal you cannot see the data , Please contact you customer DA ( delegated administrator) to get the required access to view data/reports from SNTC portal.

Please revert in case if you still have any queries .

Thank you.

Regards,

Pamela

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Francisco Jose ,

I have checked the SNTC portal with the CSPC ID you have attached , found there were 5 upload processed end to end successfully on 6th November 2017 and the reports are available on SNTC portal UI .

Since you don't have access to the same company on the SNTC portal you cannot see the data , Please contact you customer DA ( delegated administrator) to get the required access to view data/reports from SNTC portal.

Please revert in case if you still have any queries .

Thank you.

Regards,

Pamela

Hi Pamela thanks for your reply customer just came back from vacations , and report that, he´s seeing  the reports now. Thanks for the reply

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: