cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
daniel.bloom
Beginner

Collection data not uploading to SNTC Portal

I have recently installed a new CSP Collector 2.7 and registered it successfully to the SNTC Portal. I've run a data collection a week ago, which reported a successful upload within the CSP logs however I do not see anything within the upload processing section of the portal. Can someone a Cisco check the backend to see if the upload is present or if there is an issue?

Job Log:

Job Running
Upload INITIALIZING: RUNNING
Upload INITIALIZING: SUCCESSFUL
Upload SELECTING_DEVICES: RUNNING
Upload SELECTING_DEVICES: SUCCESSFUL; Other Details: 287 devices selected
Upload SEGMENTING: RUNNING
Upload SEGMENTING: SUCCESSFUL
Upload EXPORTING: RUNNING; Directory: exportdata; Other Details: Min_VSEM_1516166575508.zip
Upload EXPORTING: SUCCESSFUL; Directory: exportdata; Other Details: Min_VSEM_1516166575508.zip
Upload UPLOADING: RUNNING; Certificate: CSP0009032808; Directory: exportdata; File: Min_VSEM_1516166575508.zip
Upload UPLOADING: SUCCESSFUL; Certificate: CSP0009032808; Directory: exportdata; File: Min_VSEM_1516166575508.zip; Other Details: SUCCESS
Upload CLEANING_UP: RUNNING
Upload CLEANING_UP: SUCCESSFUL; Other Details: CSP0009032808: SUCCESS
Job Completed

15 REPLIES 15

Technically all this customers Smart Care contracts expired last year and were renewed as a combination of solution support and SNTC, so I actually thought this would be a SNTC customer now given the migration that happened in December.

Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links