cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collection data not uploading to SNTC Portal

daniel.bloom
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently installed a new CSP Collector 2.7 and registered it successfully to the SNTC Portal. I've run a data collection a week ago, which reported a successful upload within the CSP logs however I do not see anything within the upload processing section of the portal. Can someone a Cisco check the backend to see if the upload is present or if there is an issue?

Job Log:

Job Running
Upload INITIALIZING: RUNNING
Upload INITIALIZING: SUCCESSFUL
Upload SELECTING_DEVICES: RUNNING
Upload SELECTING_DEVICES: SUCCESSFUL; Other Details: 287 devices selected
Upload SEGMENTING: RUNNING
Upload SEGMENTING: SUCCESSFUL
Upload EXPORTING: RUNNING; Directory: exportdata; Other Details: Min_VSEM_1516166575508.zip
Upload EXPORTING: SUCCESSFUL; Directory: exportdata; Other Details: Min_VSEM_1516166575508.zip
Upload UPLOADING: RUNNING; Certificate: CSP0009032808; Directory: exportdata; File: Min_VSEM_1516166575508.zip
Upload UPLOADING: SUCCESSFUL; Certificate: CSP0009032808; Directory: exportdata; File: Min_VSEM_1516166575508.zip; Other Details: SUCCESS
Upload CLEANING_UP: RUNNING
Upload CLEANING_UP: SUCCESSFUL; Other Details: CSP0009032808: SUCCESS
Job Completed

15 Replies 15

Technically all this customers Smart Care contracts expired last year and were renewed as a combination of solution support and SNTC, so I actually thought this would be a SNTC customer now given the migration that happened in December.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: