cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collector Release Management

EU UC Support
Level 4
Level 4

We are looking to put in place a process whereby once a month we review any updates regarding the collector versions, in terms of EoS announcements, vulnerabilities and new features/available data.  Is there one place we can go to in order to view all of this detail or are there any feeds we can subscribe to in order to get this detail automatically?

2 Replies 2

Walter Thompson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, Good day to you!

Yes, you can subscribe to release notifications related to the CSP Collector. Go here --> https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/tsd-products-support-series-home.html and click on >download software.

Click on My notifications to add a notification for the CSPC. You may either choose All releases or 2.7.4.8 and newer.

Disclaimer, notifications will only be sent when data is available. 

Aside from that, the services portal will alert you of any new releases upon login. 

Please find attached the screen capture doc. I hope this helps. 

Br

Hi, thank you.  That is really helpful.  I have a couple of queries on the My Notifications..

"Disclaimer, notifications will only be sent when data is available" - do you mean that if you set to receive an email on a weekly basis for the EoS/FN/Critical or High Security Advisories for example, but there are none within the week, then you will not receive an email?

Also, I am trying to understand the differences between the two types of groups.  What will you get if you select software updates and known bugs that you wouldn't get in the field notices - will field notices include these by default?

Thank you