cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Collector Upload Failing

We've assisted a customer in setting up collector and portal and the discovery is working perfectly.  However, the collection upload is failing each time.  They are using proxy server that is setup to accept anything, so that should not be blocking.  We wanted to have him double-check the proxy settings in the collector, but cannot seem to find the location for that.  I can send an attachment of the job failure log. 

6 REPLIES 6
Cisco Employee

Re: Collector Upload Failing

Is the customer seeing a HTTPs 407 error on the uploads to indicate a proxy failure? Please share the error message details.
If you need to confirm the proxy setting, please login as admin and run 'show ip'
Beginner

I see this error in log:

-A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TransportMode has Failed Connection to https://72.163.7.113 refused

So where do you think the issue might be?   

Cisco Employee

According to this error the CSPC cannot access the internet to reach Cisco. Can you provide any details about the proxy being used? Does it require a username and password? Is it using BASIC or NTLM authentication?
Beginner

We were able to locate the proxy settings in collector, but couldn't see what it was set to.  Customer just re-added proxy and the upload worked.  Must have just been set incorrectly. 

Cisco Employee

Glad to hear it worked
Beginner

I had to configure the collector in the CLI to get it to work for me.

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links