cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collector upload failure HTTPs TransportMode has Failed 400:Bad Request

Stephen.Jones
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to upload the collector data into our portal but the logs show that the upload starts but fails with this error:

[Thread=SimpleThreadPoolWorker-1][Class=com.pari.cso.conn.handler.ConnectivityHandler][Method=sendFile][line=119][Exception from connectivity: A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TransportMode has Failed 400:Bad Request

Error while uploading file transport-inventory-CSP##########-1523739989199.zipjava.lang.Exception: A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TransportMode has Failed 400:Bad Request

[STACK: [com.pari.cso.conn.handler.ConnectivityHandler.sendFile(ConnectivityHandler.java:121), com.pari.nm.modules.upload.UploadHandler.sendFile(UploadHandler.java:119), com.pari.nm.modules.jobs.DataUploadJob.uploadDataperFile(DataUploadJob.java:1674), com.pari.nm.modules.jobs.DataUploadJob.uploadDataPerFIle(DataUploadJob.java:844), com.pari.nm.modules.jobs.DataUploadJob.execute(DataUploadJob.java:474), org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202), org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:525)]

I test the connection from the console using the below command and the connection succeeds and all data it shows is correct (we have the upload targets in decyption bypass in our ironport).

curl --tlsv1.2 https://concsoweb-prd.cisco.com/HeadEndWebAppServlet/ -v -k

The registration shows completed in the portal and reflects the version of the collector so I believe it is able to contact the portal for some things.

1 Reply 1

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Stephen,

Thanks for opening up a case and meeting with me via WebEx today. In this instance we were encountering the upload failure due to the transport file being empty. We were able to resolve the issue simply by running a collection. 

Thank you,

Brandon