Views
Helpful
Replies

Collector Uploads Not Processing

jbartell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have recently deployed CSPC, and during configuation created several uploads. The first few processed just fine, but the last several are stuck on "recieved". After investigating the issue, i see that having multiple uploads in a day can cause issues. I have adjusted the upload schedule, but how do I clear out the stuck jobs?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I am able to see your latest upload. I am trying to see if there is a systemwide backlog for upload processing.

If I'm not mistaken SNTC team mention that upload processing can take up to 72 hrs.

Let me see if backend team can find anything with your upload.

Regards,

Cesar

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
What is the appliance ID?

replied as private message

Thanks,

I was able to find your uploads. I see there are a few queued up.
Normally, they would be picked up by the system, but as you have already observed, when multiple uploads from one day come in, the processing is slower than usual.

For the time being, the end user does not have access to removing uploads from the queue, but I can make an internal request to have these removed.
Can you confirm that you want to remove all "pending" uploads from 09/13 - 09/14? (6 uploads in total?)

Cesar

Yes please go ahead with the removal of pending uploads.

I've submitted the internal request.

Your uploads should be marked as "FAILED" shortly.

Regards,

Cesar

Cesar,

The uploads that were pending did get marked as failed, but a new upload is still not processing, just sitting as recieved for 16+ hours. On the first set of uploads they seem to have started processing almost imediately. Is it common for them to take this long?

Hello,

I am able to see your latest upload. I am trying to see if there is a systemwide backlog for upload processing.

If I'm not mistaken SNTC team mention that upload processing can take up to 72 hrs.

Let me see if backend team can find anything with your upload.

Regards,

Cesar

Hi Jon,

We see that the latest upload did process with the 72 hr window.  If you need further assistance, please start a new discussion.

Thanks!
Cheri