cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Company name incorrect - Steps to change it.

mbjurlin
Level 1
Level 1
I’m getting prepped to use the Solarwinds Smartnet Connector and watched the how-to video for tips. One of the tips was that we need to match the “mailing address” between the connector and the Cisco website. When I login to the CSAM tool, I noticed my company address is listed incorrectly. It has a mailing address from a site we longer inhabit and it also has the name of our company before our name change. What steps need to be taken to get this corrected? Thanks! Matthew
1 Reply 1

Kevin Kelly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From what I can tell, you used the new self-service registration application, in which you would have provided your SNTC Contract # and device Serial Number.  The system uses that information to retrieve the device install site name & address, then asks you to confirm that information before proceeding.  If the install site information is not correct on your service contract, you will need to get that fixed.  I would recommend that you contact your partner or Cisco seller to update your service contract before we proceed with any other changes in your CSAM registration.  Otherwise, any changes we might make now could again be out-of-sync once the contract gets updated. 

I have also sent you an email to get some more information so that we can try to help you resolve this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: