Views
Helpful
Replies

CSAM - error granting access

Dave Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've recently associated a user with my company which worked fine. However when I try and assign a role to that user I get an error message:

An unexpected error occurred. You may use the browser Back button to re-try this transaction.
The information for this transaction has been forwarded to support team to investigate this problem. If you want to follow up to be notified when the situation is resolved, please open a case at My Cisco Workspace
- If you are not set up to open a case, click on "Add Module" and select Customer Service Central Module.
- In Customer Service Central, click tab for Open a Case and select General Inquires > Tool/Application/Other.
- When submitting the Open a Case form reference the Cisco Services Access Management (CSAM) user association or user role assignment error; Transaction ID 93372

I tried accessing the 'customer service central' but that is showing as not currently available.

Thanks

Dave

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Dave,

Are you still facing issues while assigning roles through CSAM tool? If so please send me the CCO ID for which you see error.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

I've PM'd you the CCO ID.

Thanks,

Dave

Hello Suchita,

Did you manage to look into this issue for me?

Thanks,

Dave