cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSAM - User unable to grant CBR access

TLiu06
Level 1
Level 1

Customers are not able to grant me access to the portal.  

3 Replies 3

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please private message me below information and I will assist you further:

What is the error (please provide screenshot for best understanding):

Customer company name:

Partner (your) company name:

Contract number (common between customer and partner):

Your CCOID (partner CCOID who is trying to gain CBR admin role):

Customer CCOID (who is granting you a CBR role):

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

Thanks for providing all the requested detail in the private message. I checked and noticed that your CCOID is associated with customer company and it should be with partner company via partner DA (not customer DA).

CBR admin/user steps:

Step 1 (This step is done by Partner company DA): Look for topic 'Add New Users to the Portal and Assign Roles' on below link. (NOTE: this step has to be done before step 2)

Step 2 (Only done by Customer company DA to assign CBR admin/user role): Look for topic 'Add Partners to the Portal and Assign Roles' on below link.

SNTC Portal Administration and Management Guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

If any question, please feel free to reach out tome as well please provide me contract # that I have requested for further troubleshooting via private message.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

I have updated you with more detail. Role assignment will be grayed out until partner CCOID is associated with customer company. Partner CCOID should be associated with partner company (this needs to be done by partner DA) and then customer DA will assign role of CBR user/admin to partner CCOID. 

Thanks,

Supriya